Nature’s 86 provides faster healing than other brands.
How does it work?
The #1 cell repair and regeneration ingredient that provides faster healing in Nature’s 86 oil is Oleic acid. If you are not familiar with Oleic Acid, it’s a monosaturated omega 9 fatty acid, which occurs naturally in animal and vegetable sources. It has many health and beauty benefits as validated by the approval of Nature’s 86 from the Personal Care Products Council.
Oleic Acid is an essential miracle compound provided by nature. Nature’s 86 uses the highest quality Oleic Acid available in nature. Some of the benefits are:
- Skin cell regeneration – Soothes skin conditions like Cuts, Scrapes, Burns, Bites, Eczema, Rosacea and Psoriasis: Oleic acid contains compounds that strengthen and boost the integrity of cell membranes and fosters the repair of damaged cells.
- Anti-aging properties – Oleic acid has potent and powerful antioxidant compounds that help slow down aging. These can help minimize scarring from a cut you receive.
- Boosts the immune system – Natural sources of oleic acid boost the immune system and promote the production of white blood cells of affected areas like cuts and scrapes. This helps keep the wound healthy by fighting off microbial invaders.
- Reduces inflammation – When you receive a cut, burn, or sting, your skin around the wound gets inflamed. Oleic Acid has properties which cause this inflammation and swelling to recede more quickly.
- Moisturizer – Oleic acid has potent moisturizing qualities. It helps the skin stay soft, supple and radiant. This allows your skin to heal quickly by allowing the wound to remain hydrated so cells can repair themselves as fast as possible.